Dear EJD colleagues,
It is with great pleasure that we will be welcoming you from October 7th until October 8th in the amazing city of Porto, Portugal.
We hope this event will provide all the conditions to an unforgettable meeting in our country, which will also allow for a better representation of our colleagues all over Europe.
This meeting also has a special importance, since we will be celebrating in Porto the 40th years of existence of EJD.
You can find in this page, the essential information regarding the accommodation and venue.
We are also planning to hold a side event on October 6th regarding the present conditions of Junior Doctors in Europe, but more information will be provided in a near future.
Finally, we also kindly request you to fill the registration form until August 31st 2016: click here
In case of any question or doubt, please contact us to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The accommodation chosen for the event is the Porto Palácio Hotel, located in the Center of Porto. For more information, please consult the Hotel’s website: click here
The price of the executive rooms are the following (special rates):
- 120€ single room/per night
- 135€ double room/ per night
This reservation offers the following:
- American Buffet Breakfast in Restaurant
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi) in every room and common areas
- Unlimited usage during 1h30 of the following Health Club services: Swimming Pool, Sauna, Turkish Bath, Jacuzzi and Gymnasium
We ensured a reservation of 35 rooms until August 16th, 2016. You need to do the reservation directly with the hotel until that date. In order to do that, you need to do the following:
- Download the form available in here: Hotel Booking Form – EJD AM16
- Send it to email@example.com (Att. Claúdia Costa)
- Regarding the payment, proceed with the registration form instructions
We can’t ensure the availability of rooms in the hotel after August 16th.
The meetings of the EJD Autumn Meeting will be held in the Main Hall of the Culture and Congress Center of the Portuguese Medical Association – North Region. You can have more information in the following link: click here (only in Portuguese)
The lunches will also be provided in the venue and he will also provide coffee-breaks during the sessions. Extra meeting rooms are also available for Working Groups meetings.
Free bus transportation will also be ensured for the following planned trips:
- Porto Palácio Hotel/Venue
- Venue/ Porto Palácio Hotel
- Porto Palácio Hotel/Dinner
- Dinner or Social Program/ Porto Palácio Hotel
We are planning the a great social program in the beautiful city of Porto. We will be providing updates regarding the 40th year anniversary of EJD and the Informal/Formal Dinner.
Stay tuned and see you soon! We are eager to welcome you in Porto!